Monday, September 29, 2008

ITS FINALLY HERE!

After 4 months of Kevin being gone... I finally get to see him! Tomorrow morning, at 5am, I will be on a plane flying across the country to see him! : ) This has been a very difficult and testing summer. But God has kept me strong and has given me some AMAZING friends while he was away. Here's are plan for the week while i am there... Tomorrow: His family and I will be going to the air port. Wednesday: We will be relaxing and site seeing a little bit. Thursday: WE GET TO SEE KEVIN! : ) they call this day "family day" we go on base and they brief us all, then our soldiers show us around the base and perform some activities for us all. Also, they have their "turning blue ceremony". Then he gets to leave base with us until 8pm and we will most likely get some dinner all together. Friday: is Graduation! They have Their ceremony and then Kevin gets to leave! : ) Saturday we will all be flying back together, Kevin included! Gosh i cant wait for all this. I am very excited. I am so proud of Kevin for all that he has gone through and for being such a great witness to all the other soldiers there, but i am definitely ready for him to come home. Please pray for a safe flight and trip. Be back on the 4th! : )

No comments: